Wow it's been a long time since I've posted. And not that I haven't wanted to. I've been wanting to so much... it's pretty theraputic to write about what's on my mind*. I have been SO FLIPPING BUSY! I almost don't know what I've been spending my time on. Really.
But, today is the start of SPRING BREAK! WHOOOOO HOOOOO! The vacations are one of the biggest perks of being a teacher. This one is going to be busy too, but I'm just going to keep reminding myself that even though I'm busy it's still SPRING BREAK. It's sounds so much cooler that way.
My biopsy is Wednesday morning. I'm becoming pretty scared about it hurting. Not really a huge deal since it will probably last a total of 60 seconds, but man I can turn into a total baby when the possibility of pain arises.
On a very positive note, my terrible allergic rash that completely covered my face in nasty, bumpy redness has almost totally gone away! With the help of some steriods, I now only look like I have a mild case of teenage acne**. And, according to a student, I should just "pop all those pimples" on my face! HA! Kids. What can you do but laugh? It is looking better though, thank God.
And, I think I've just agreed to have lunch, a massage, and a hair appointment all at the same time on Tuesday. Great. I'll figure it out tomorrow...
*And what thrilling things I have on my mind right now! MAN this is a boring post. Ha! That's what's brilliant about blogging- it seems like you're writing and reading about the most simple, boring things ever, and yet, it's NOT boring! I love reading about the simple things that happen in people's lives! We discussed this at dinner the other night. I don't think men get it at all. But, what do they get?
**When a "mild case of teenage acne" is a good thing, you know just how ugly I was looking. Just... puke.
Green Denim Divided Basket & Diaper Pouch
4 years ago

Hope your biopsy goes well! Don't forget to take Advil (like 800 mg) before hand. That really helped me a lot. Keep us posted. Sorry about the acne-like breakout.
ReplyDelete