Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Land of 10,000 Lakes

It's absolutely beautiful here in Northern Minnesota. Gorgeous.




So while we've been up here relaxing I haven't been doing a bunch of blogging. Well, take that back, I've been mini-blogging over at www.grouchymuffin.com. Check it out- my crazy friend, The Cribkeeper, will have you in stitches, no doubt.

I have so so so many pictures and stories to share and I can't wait to! But first I'm gonna relax my now-five-pounds-heavier-from-all-the-beer-I've-been-drinking butt off and enjoy my family for a few more days.

I'm feeling relaxed and very, very blessed. And very happy that my hubby will take two weeks vacation and spend the entire time with my family!




3 comments:

  1. Glad you are having such a good time, but we miss you here in HOTTER than you know what Houston!!! Beautiful picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous picture!!! So glad you're having such a relaxing/fun time!! Enjoy it and we'll have to get together when you get back!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad that you finally posted!! I've been checking every day!! So jealous of you!! I can't wait for you to get back so we can hang out! I MISS YOU! xo

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...