Today sucked. I woke up tired and headachy and generally mad at the world (I'm sure the result of my body freaking out at all the healthy shit I've been putting in it), and only after Sean got home did my attitude improve. I don't feel like giving up, but I do feel like today was hard enough that I should be seeing results already. I realize that's ridiculous. It's been three days. But still, I felt so damned skinny I tried on a pair of jeans that used to be loose on me (sob!) and I couldn't pull them up past my butt. That pretty much took any motivation I had to do anything today and killed it. So now I soak in the tub and await a better tomorrow... fingers crossed.
Awww, good luck JoDee! you're stronger than I!! =)
ReplyDeletePush out any negitive thought the minute it pops in your head, and replace it with something nice fast! You can do it JoDee :-)
ReplyDeleteYou can do it! As you said yourself, you've done a similar plan before with awesome results! :)
ReplyDelete