Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Whole 30: Day 16

I've made it half way! And that's with baking cakes for three different occasions, and well as cupcakes just about an hour ago because my mom was here and wanted to eat the leftover buttercream in my fridge. It was a no-brainer. We don't let buttercream go to waste round here. So I just sent her home with three dozen cupcakes. We also don't do anything half-assed round here.

It hasn't been terrible going lately. I haven't been crazy craving carbs or anything (except when I leveled the almond cakes Monday afternoon. OMG. People. The aroma. Just, OMG.)... it's just getting a little old. I know in 14 days I'm gonna get to treat myself (I already have a bottle of Chardonnay in the fridge chilled and waiting) so I'm just ready to be done already.

I've been thinking a lot about what I'm going to do after this... I mean, I don't want to gain back the weight I've lost (and it's fairly considerable at this point. I don't have a number because of the stupid Whole 30 rules, but I'd say it's noticable) but I also don't want to eat such a restrictive diet forever either.

I guess I have two weeks to figure it out. Will keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...