Saturday, November 22, 2008

My husband, the romantic.

Well, for those of you who know Sean, this will come as no surprise. He's hunting! He came home at about 4:20 Friday morning, played with the dog for about 5 minutes, gave me a hug, then left to duck hunt.
This morning he's already gone, left about 4:00, and is duck hunting again. He'll be staying through the evening so he can try to get another deer tonight.
He has plans to leave tomorrow morning as well.
As my friend Matilde said yesterday, "At least he's consistent." Ha!

1 comment:

  1. Yay, you're blogging! So fun!!! I just got back from being out of town so this is my first time to see it. Kyle's mom has a sign I need to get you, it says...We interupt this marriage to bring you hunting season! =)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...