8 TV Shows You Watch:
Project Runway
The Real Housewives (of any city- hilarious! Especially loved Atlanta!!)
Barefoot Contessa
Barefoot Contessa
Dancing with the Stars
John and Kate Plus Eight
The Office
Tori and Dean Home Sweet Hollywood (I love them too, Kristin!)
CBS Sunday Morning News (reminds me of Dad!)
8 Favorite Restaurants:
Guadalajara
Guadalajara
Taiko
This little place in Flushear with the best lattes ever- wish I could remember the name...
Los Cucos
Sandy Magee's
Cheesecake Factory
Anything Papa's
Ooh La La Dessert Boutique (not a restaurant I guess- but their cupcakes are to die for!)
8 Things That Happened This Weekend: (This Week)
Thanksgiving Dinner at Nee Nee's! Yum!
Thanksgiving Dinner at Nee Nee's! Yum!
Put up Christmas decorations.
Did a puzzle with my mom and sister.
Found out one of my friends is having TWINS!! (can't say who yet and it's killing me... if you're reading this mommy-to-be I PROMISE I haven't told anyone who you are!! I hope you're not mad right now...)
Slept in- it was glorious!
Baked some home-made bread. Soooo good!
Snuggled with my hubby!
Snuggled with my puppy!
Snuggled with my puppy!
8 Things I Look Forward To:
Being done filling out this quiz- coming up with eight things sounds easy, but it's taking forever!
Being done filling out this quiz- coming up with eight things sounds easy, but it's taking forever!
Reading more from New Moon- the second book in the Twilight series (yes, I'm one of those girls!)
Seeing all the Christmas lights up in my neighborhood.
Our Christmas hayride!
Making Nina's chocolate covered cherries tomorrow... I hope they turn out as good as hers!
Making Christmas cookies!
Parking in the garage again... sigh.
Starting a family with Sean.
8 THINGS ON MY WISH LIST: (OK this part was easy!)
Digital Camera
More of my favorite perfume
More of my favorite perfume
A new rug in the dining room
A maid, or at least someone to do my laundry and clean the bathrooms
A personal grading assistant
A winning lottery ticket
A new car!!
Oooh- and a new puppy! I want a little boy pug!

And here's my blog award with questions...
1. Where is your cell phone? In my purse.
1. Where is your cell phone? In my purse.
2. Where is your significant other? With me, at the kitchen table, eating pancakes!
3. Your hair color? Blonde.
4. Your mother? At home.
4. Your mother? At home.
5. Your father? With mom.
6. Your favorite thing? A lazy day.
7. Your dream last night? Running from vampires (too much Twilight for me!)
6. Your favorite thing? A lazy day.
7. Your dream last night? Running from vampires (too much Twilight for me!)
8. Your dream/goal? To enjoy life- no matter what is brings.
9. The room you’re in? Kitchen.
10. Your hobby? Reading, crochet, cooking, baking bread, sewing, playing with my dog.
11. Your fear? Picking out something to wear to a social situation (stupid, right?)
12. Where do you want to be in six years? I'm not sure! Surprise me!
9. The room you’re in? Kitchen.
10. Your hobby? Reading, crochet, cooking, baking bread, sewing, playing with my dog.
11. Your fear? Picking out something to wear to a social situation (stupid, right?)
12. Where do you want to be in six years? I'm not sure! Surprise me!
13. Where were you last night? At mom and dad's.
14. What you’re not? Decisive.
15. One of your wish list items? A positive pregnancy test.
15. One of your wish list items? A positive pregnancy test.
16. Where you grew up? Wisconsin and Texas
17. The last thing you did? Made hubby some pancakes.
18. What are you wearing? Pajama pants and a shirt
19. Your TV? On ESPN (Sean :))
20. Your pet? Laying on the floor next to Sean with his bone.
21. Your computer? On my makeshift desk at the kitchen table.
22. Your mood? Great!
23. Missing someone? All my out-of-town family and friends.
24. Your car? Camry.
25. Something you’re not wearing? Jewelry.
26. Favorite store? J Crew. (the Houston galleria gives 15% off to teachers!)
27. Your Summer? I will NOT be teaching summer school (I've said that the last four summers... poo!)
28. Love someone? Lots of someones.
29. Your favorite color? Green.
30. When is the last time you laughed? My last really good laugh was yesterday with my sister and mom!
31. Last time you cried? A couple of days ago.
18. What are you wearing? Pajama pants and a shirt
19. Your TV? On ESPN (Sean :))
20. Your pet? Laying on the floor next to Sean with his bone.
21. Your computer? On my makeshift desk at the kitchen table.
22. Your mood? Great!
23. Missing someone? All my out-of-town family and friends.
24. Your car? Camry.
25. Something you’re not wearing? Jewelry.
26. Favorite store? J Crew. (the Houston galleria gives 15% off to teachers!)
27. Your Summer? I will NOT be teaching summer school (I've said that the last four summers... poo!)
28. Love someone? Lots of someones.
29. Your favorite color? Green.
30. When is the last time you laughed? My last really good laugh was yesterday with my sister and mom!
31. Last time you cried? A couple of days ago.
OK now I tag Amanda!!! Sorry...but you're it! =)

Twins??? How fun! I can't wait to know who, I wonder if I know them! =) Yeah this quiz was forever long wasn't it! hehe, sorry about that! =) I was cursing it as I did it too! =)
ReplyDeleteoh how exciting someone is having twins! :)
ReplyDelete