Tuesday, January 4, 2011

If it seems too good to be true...

then it is. Right? I'm afraid all hell is about to break loose because I've had the most heavenly day.

Carson slept until 8:00 am. Yes. He's my little up-at-6:15-everyday guy but this morning I was up at 6:15 and had a couple cups of coffee and relaxed while he slept. He's taking his second over-an-hour-long nap of the day right now... and while awake he was a total angel while playing at home and while running three errands. He made a couple friends at HEB and ate all his meals and snacks without getting a single stain on his clothes. He only pinched his fingers in the kitchen cabinets once- and he didn't even cry when I pulled him out of the dishwasher. I have also been able to clean out a closet, his room, and the playroom, do three loads of laundry, and run the dishwasher. Oh- and I took a shower and put on real clothes and make-up. I blow-dried my hair. And, it's not in a ponytail. Oh, and I am blogging.

Am I living in some sort of alternate universe? What is going on?!?

Maybe this is God's way of feeding my second-baby fever with a little "see how easy it is to be a mother?!? It can't be that hard to have two! Go on... have another sweet, precious, adorable baby!!" Well, I just might take the bait. My current goal is to lose ten pounds and then we'll start trying. I just haven't told Sean about that goal yet. (ha!)

Here's a couple cute pics of my men eating popcorn (thanks Aunt Stephanie!)...




"BA!" (translation: Popcorn!! YUM!)



"BA!" (translation: MORE POPCORN!!)

4 comments:

  1. YAY for baby #2!!! Why loose 10lbs to gain it right back? I say jump on the baby train, hahaha!! Glad you had such a great day!! I LOVE mommy days like that!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome JoDee! It is so great to hear you talking about baby #2! Can't wait to hear when it happens! Thanks for the pictures (I see you in Carson especially in the 2nd one for some reason). So cute! Hurray for GREAT DAYS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! Same here on the "let's lose weight before #2" We too, are gearing up for baby #2 this Summer hopefully, so I best to get to working this tush out! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the popcorn pictures. . .so darn cute of your boys:) Yea for baby #2. . .you guys do make beautiful babies;)!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...