Sunday, November 14, 2010

Jet Obsessed

Carson is totally obsessed with our dog, Jet. Everything Jet does is hilarious and everywhere Jet goes is the place to be. If Jet goes to the door... Carson goes to the door. If Jet is drinking water... well, Carson tries to drink water too. I only wish he hadn't spilled the entire bowl of water all over him in the process.

Carson is also obsessed with dog toys, and best of all, the kennel! This probably sounds terrible, but whenever Carson gets fussy, I'll take him to our room and set him in front of the dog kennel... endless enjoyment!

Ooooooh.....



Ahhhhhh....



If I could just get in here...





I give up, where's Jet?



Oh, Jet, your tail is the best. thing. ever.



No more pictures, please Mom. I'm busy eating this dog's tail.



Alright, just one more, if you must.

5 comments:

  1. Oh my word, JoDee, he is so handsome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Braden has always done the same thing. We have to keep it locked now when he is up and about. Now he will reach through and play with his water in the bowl. Darn kids! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these pictures - especially the last few. He is so precious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet!!! He's a doll.

    We got a puppy...a mini Jet, he's not full blood, but he's a cutie!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...