Today I had Sean help me remove the thousands of pictures I've taken on my iPhone (literally thousands. And yes, I need his help. I'm obsessed with my phone, but I have no real tech knowledge.) and I have just vowed to myself the following:
I will take more pictures on our actual camera and not so many on my phone. The picture quality is terrible. My son is much cuter when not fuzzy and blurry.
But, I do feel the need to share a few of my iPhone favorites... fuzzy and blurry as they may be...
How could this not be one of my favorites? Only minutes after this precious angel entered my life. I tear up each and every time I look at it. Life is amazing, isn't it?
Funny little guy... was he ever really this small?
Love his smile in this one... it was one of his first real "he knows he's smiling at me" smiles.
Precious sleeping face.
Man how I wish he still loved this toy... he would jump his little hiney off! Those days are gone!
Love watching him play.
Oh, man, those bananas were nasty!
Sweet, sleepy baby.
It used it crack me up to watch him take every single toy out of the basket. Used to.
Best Friends. LOVE!
Shopping. I love this picture! I love shopping with him too... he's such a good sport! I'm sure that won't last forever, so I guess I should do as much shopping as possible right away!
He's such a little stinker! His ability to get around is getting ridiculous! He's ALL over the place! I pretty much get nothing done while he's awake.
This pumpkin suit was not going to stop him!
Blurry, but fun little pictures, right? There are about a thousand more.

Those are such sweet pictures - thanks for sharing!
ReplyDelete