Thursday, September 30, 2010

Mission: Fit into Dress continued

Day 3

Weight- 133.6 lbs. No kidding!! I lost over 2 pounds!

Breakfast- a HUGE omelet with veggies and cheese, quickly devoured and then washed down with some coffee that would have been so much better with some sugar in it.

Lunch- Leftover grilled pork and veggies.

Snack- trail mix!! Yea for chocolate chips!

Dinner- Roast chicken, carrots, and Brussels sprouts. It actually turned out perfectly and was pretty darn good.

Celebrations- I guess this is working... in a way. I am losing weight. I feel thinner to be sure. Not nearly as bloated. I didn't have to suck in at all today.


and right on to Day 4

Weight- 132.4 I am not making this up. Dead serious here. I have lost 4 pounds in 4 days.

Breakfast- eggs. AGAIN. I am so stinking sick of eggs. What other low-carb breakfast options are there? I can't keep eating eggs everyday. BORING.

Snack- a couple spoonfuls of almond butter with some dark chocolate chips. YUM.

Lunch- a hell of a lot of chicken salad. Double YUM.

Dinner- grilled shrimp and veggies, by Sean. Very, very good. And I just couldn't help myself- a glass of red wine. It's supposed to be good for you, right?

Celebrations- this good-for-me food is actually staring to taste good. This is not my first ride on the hippy-dippy eating train... I've just been off track for a while now, so getting back on has been HARD. This is a good sign! I am no longer sugar's bitch.


Well... I tried on my dresses today. I got into them, but it wasn't pretty. I think they will look better once I've lost a few more. But, the good news is I do have a couple other dresses that will work and they both look even better now that I'm not sucking in a fat gut the entire time. This is starting to seem less tortuous and more like just being a responsible adult. Plus, I like myself so much better when I don't hate how I look.

2 comments:

  1. I know you don't want to hear any "remarks" so I'll just say "GOOD JOB JODEE!!!" and of course I mean that!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is hilarious and coincidently I started the same thing Monday. I am on Day 3 and doing alright. No weight lost yet. I could add a whole lot more water to that equation & a walk around the block, but just havent been in the mood, last night was the toughest so far. I do let myself have a 100 calorie chocolate pudding after my healthy lunch, and 3 small DARK chocolate dove candies after a healthy dinner, but that has been it! So, as I sit here reading this with my pounding headache, I must laugh and be relieved that I'm not the only one! I am still carrying 15 lbs of pregnancy weight, and I hate it. I think I will do a log also, it could help with my motivation!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...