OK.
Deep breath.
This weekend is going to be so busy! I've never had a busy weekend with a baby and I'm freaking out!
I'm finding out SO much about myself now that I'm a mother. For example, I'm a control freak. Didn't know that before. (How didn't I know, right? Seems really obvious now.) I'm so proud of this little pseudo-schedule I've got going with Carson and I'm afraid that it's all going to go to shit while we're visiting/entertaining/traveling/etc.
Also, my house is dirty and people have flown here from out of state to see my baby and my house is DIRTY!! I am blogging while my toilet is waiting to be scrubbed. I am freaking a little about this, but I also see this as my only opportunity to have a dirty house and be completely excused from it. So, obviously I've made my choice. Toilet remains dirty.
Now, I need to go feed my sweet, precious, adorable baby. But not before I post another stinking cute picture of him!
Green Denim Divided Basket & Diaper Pouch
4 years ago


Awwww, love the pic!! My house is dirty too!! You know Debbie (Kyles mom) told me that she used to work sooo hard when the boys were little to keep her house spotless and now she regrets worrying about it so much and wishes she would have just relaxed and played/enjoyed the boys a little more while they were little because it went by so fast. So that's always my excuse for a dirty house...I'm just enjoying my kids, what can you do?! hehe!!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness, he is so adorable! I totally agree with Kristin too. There will be days for clean houses in the future but for now we enjoy our kiddos and when they get old they'll remember us for getting down and playing with them, not for the smell of a clean house :)
ReplyDeleteHey JoDee, Since your Uncle Mike and I were some of the out of State guests you blogged about, I have to tell you that your home was great as usual! And you shouldn't worry so much :-). We were way more interested in meeting our new, beautiful Great Nephew, and seeing you & Sean and all the Family, than whether your toilets were clean or not:-)! Our visit with you is much more enjoyable when you are having fun too, not freaking out! :-) We had a great trip! Till next time, please give Carson a kiss for us everyday! Love you all, Aunt Stephie
ReplyDelete