JoDee...I am so happy for you and Sean! Carson is a perfect little angel, and I LOVED seeing him! You guys are going to be amazing parents! can't wait for all of the fun to come. Love you!
JoDee - you make a beautiful Mother and Sean looks just like Uncle Cliff did while holding baby sunshine - so much to be proud of and look forward to as parents. We love you!
First of all, oh my gosh! He is adorable! He is beautiful and you look great. Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteAlso, thank you for putting more than one picture up. He is so precious.
Congratulations, JoDee!! He is so perfect!!
ReplyDeleteHe is so beautiful!!!! Congratulations. Enjoy every second!
ReplyDeleteI love it!! You look great and so does Carson. I can't get to Houston fast enough! Hugs and kisses from Dallas!
ReplyDeleteHe is amazing! You have a beautiful family. CONGRATULATIONS!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! He is so handsome! You look beautiful!
ReplyDeleteJody, he is beautiful! Congrats and best wishes!
ReplyDeleteCongrats!!! Carson is just perfect and beautiful like his mother:)! And, I agree--thanks for posting all of the pictures:)!! The yawn is sooo cute!
ReplyDeleteOh, and I love the pic with Dr. Levin:)
JoDee...I am so happy for you and Sean! Carson is a perfect little angel, and I LOVED seeing him! You guys are going to be amazing parents! can't wait for all of the fun to come. Love you!
ReplyDeleteJoDee - you make a beautiful Mother and Sean looks just like Uncle Cliff did while holding baby sunshine - so much to be proud of and look forward to as parents. We love you!
ReplyDelete