Oh my goodness! Thanks so much for all the advice and freebies... Kristin and Roni I'll be emailing you! :)
I had a massage today, and it was heaven. Heaven. I am so glad I went. I am pretty sure that my back will still bother me until after I deliver, but why not get the massage anyway? Plus I really love my massage lady... highly recommend Gaynell! She's at least 100 times better than any spa massage you'll ever get. Seriously- try her!
I will probably hold off on the pillow for now, and see if I can get by with my make-shift system. I would rather spend my money on something else... we'll see.
I went back to the doctor yesterday, and everything looks fine! I got checked for leaking again, this time it came back negative! My doctor basically told me she thinks I peed my pants on Monday, but I really don't think I did. I have a lot of experience peeing and I really don't think that was it. Oh well. As long as the boy is good, then I'm good. I guess I'd rather pee my pants everyday than have something happen to this little guy. That's so strange to say.
I also got to see a little glimpse of him since Dr. Levin did a short ultrasound to check my water level. He is definitely a boy! He was showing off his man business big time! I cracked up when she said, "There's his scrotum, and there's his hand!" Ha!!! He's playing with himself already! He was also head down and lots bigger than our 20 week ultrasound. He wouldn't really let us get a look at his face, so I'm looking forward to my next appointment when I'll have another ultrasound to check his weight and position. I can't believe how close we're getting to meeting him.
Sean's outside putting up Christmas lights, so I think I'll go check it out. I'm so excited!
Green Denim Divided Basket & Diaper Pouch
4 years ago

Yay! I'm glad it's all ok. I want to see pics of your Christmas decor!
ReplyDeleteGlad things are looking up! And LOL on the "man business!"
ReplyDeleteXO