Appointment and ultrasound yesterday! This little boy is doing great- at 32 weeks, he's about 4 lb. 3 oz. That's the 40th percentile. (I didn't know what that meant... embarrassing.) I had the kids in my class guess how much the baby weighed before I told them (thought it would be good for a laugh, it was). One little girl said, after I told them how much he actually weighed, "I'm surprised he only weighs four pounds, because you eat A LOT!" Ha!!!
Sean is currently off-shore and missed it, but honestly, the baby's getting so big it was hard to see anything. Except his little package- he is certainly proud of it!
Sean will be back Friday (late) and he leaves again on Sunday morning to go duck hunting until Wednesday. He reminded me that he "did not think he'd be off-shore so close to this trip he planned"... well, it still stinks.
I have LOTS of pictures and fun things to type about, but again, still looking for the cord for my camera. Will (hopefully) find it and catch up over the weekend.
OH! I almost forgot! I lost a pound! Probably not, actually, but at least that means I didn't gain any! Whoo hoo!
Green Denim Divided Basket & Diaper Pouch
4 years ago

i lost 1 lb at one of my visits too, i was so excited! but the doctor reminded me i gained 8 lbs at the previous visit, lol
ReplyDelete50th percentile would be average. So at 40% there are about 60% of babies who are bigger than him and 39% who are smaller than him at his age. Brady's in about the 5th on his weight, so he's really small, but his height is a higher number. He started out in about the 75th.
ReplyDelete