Sunday, December 20, 2009

I don't need a camera cord?

While I was looking for my camera cord yesterday, Sean looked at me (with pity and disbelief) and said, "You don't need a camera cord.  Our computer has a card reader.  Just stick your card right in the top of the computer."

Ooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.  Good to know.

So now some picture catch-up from this past month...

Snow in Katy, Texas!!



This is me and my student teacher, Alyce.  Look at those flakes coming down!



Two of my teammates, Emily and Sarah.  Aren't they cute?

The kids, needless to say, were totally crazy this day.  Some of them had never seen snow before so it was a pretty big deal.  It was really cool... the snow stuck on the ground for a few hours and it looked beautiful!  We let the kids stay out just long enough to come in fairly soaked!




My house!  With snow on the ground!


Baby Shower!

My mom and sisters and aunts all worked together to throw me my first baby shower.  The food was sooo good!  I only wish I could have had a mimosa too!



Here's my grandmother measuring my belly.  Trust me, it's much bigger than it looks in this picture!



Here's one (of about 50) of me opening a gift. I got so many really nice things!  And, my dutiful picture taker, Sean's cousin Lisa, took at least one for each gift I opened! This is one with a less dorky look on my face, in most of them I look like this...




The shower was so much fun!  I laughed when I saw the next picture, because it looks like everyone is having possibly the worst time ever. 



I promise it wasn't this boring! Ha!




Here's Sean's mom and my mom.  They are both so excited! 




Me and my grandmother.  She and Grandpa flew in all the way from Wisconsin and stayed with me for the week.  I wish Sean had been home because we all really missed him.  My dog was SO happy they were here- he loves how much they spoil him!




Here's me and my aunt Nina.  This picture is a good reminder that I should never have a full-body picture taken while pregnant, standing next to skinny people!  I look like a monster!




Here's me and my aunt Stephie.  She helped me so much over the week!  We had dinner at my house four times and she was right there in the kitchen with me each time- thank goodness!  I'm always a little too ambitious and stress myself out, so having her help was priceless!  Nina and Steph both flew in from Minnesota.  I wish they lived closer!

We went home and in an EXHAUSTED DAZE I watched my mom and Stephie set up the nursery.  I felt like I was going to cry I was so tired.  It had been such a long and busy week.  After I ate some dinner, I felt a little better, but WOAH was I tired.  So, I was totally useless while setting up the baby room, but my mom and aunt Stephie got it all done.  It was hard to get a good picture due to the angles in the room, but here are couple...






Like the nighstand? Ha!

Needless to say it's still in progress, but it's looking so cute already!  Sean has gone in about three times since he's been home just to take a look.  So cute!


Well, for now, that's about it.  I need to do a TON of Christmas prep this week.  And, coincidentally, Sean is out of town again!  I wonder if he planned to be gone hunting while I will be shopping for gifts, cleaning the house, and baking and prepping food for Christmas Day- when all our family and friends are coming over?  Hmmmm....


1 comment:

  1. I loved the pictures - you look great! Way to be a very stylish mom to be!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...