Saturday, September 12, 2009

Pregnant and... SICK?!?!

A cold is no fun no matter who you are... but I know I must feel worse than everyone else out there!

Someone make me some tea!!!
I need some soup!!!
Fluff my pillow!
Take my temperature!!
Bring me some tissues!!!
Where's my blanket?!?!
Feel sorry for me!!!

I am the world's biggest baby when I'm sick... and it's only worse now that I'm pregnant! And Sean is out hunting ducks! Who is going to wait on me hand and foot?? Me. Poo.


(Truth be told, it's not really that bad. I feel crummy, but it is just a cold. I'll survive. I just need to whine to someone. Everyone.)

3 comments:

  1. Awww, I hope you feel better!! And remember you're limited on the medicines you can take now that you're preggers! That makes sickness during pregnancy even more fun! blah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boooooo! Did that scare it away? Sorry you don't feel well. Shame on Sean for being away when you need him. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boo - So sorry you aren't feeling well! Hope you are back to 100% soon. Cannot wait until the end of the month to find out the official sex of baby Hale!

    I feel you on the hunting - next weekend is Dove for Mr. Grant. Call me if you need company.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...