Monday, May 4, 2009

Man's Best Friend

I love my dog. He absolutely makes me smile everyday. As Sean says, "Everyone is a dog person. They just may not know it yet."



Jet's a pro at making the best out of a bad situation. When I snapped this photo, Jet had gotten bored while we were both working on the beach house, so he took a nap. I thought it was a pretty good idea. I was bored yesterday, so I took a nap, and it was a great idea.










I don't know who enjoys this more, Sean or Jet. Or me. I love watching them play. After this last photo, I had to join in! You're never too old to roll around on the floor with your dog. Or your husband. :)

We went to the beach house this past weekend and Jet was my sweet little buddy the whole time. We went down to the beach and played (I should have gotten some video of that!) and it was so fun! Watching my dog run on the beach holding the biggest stick he could find was hilarious! He was just overflowing with joy- absolute joy. I would like to let anyone who is depressed or terminally ill spend the day with my dog at the beach. I swear that much laughter and happiness could cure someone!

I took this video while we were sitting on the deck. I just giggled as I watched his cute little ears flapping in the wind! (I would mute this. The combination of wind and loud music from the beach is pretty bad.)



Our sweet friends, Ryan and Michelle, just lost their adorable chocolate lab, Eli. He was only four and a half, and it was strange and unpredictable. He died suddenly Saturday morning, and has left a big hole over at the Grant house. Please say a little prayer for them. It's so hard to lose such a loved pet.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the sweet thoughts. And for the awesome pictures of Jet - love to see such a sweet pup having a great time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Love that last picture with Jet's huge face! Can't wait to see pics from today ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...