Couldn't think of one themed list for Tuesday Ten, so... ten random thoughts. A day late.
1. I guess that having big mailboxes for the entire block makes our neighborhood "prettier," but damn it I wish my mailbox was right in front of my house! I never check it for that reason. My mailman came to my door once just to see if we were in town. Ooops.
2. Does anyone else just love Father of the Bride and Father of the Bride 2? I love these movies! In the last week, I've watched Father of the Bride 2 three times!! I think I'm going to watch it again. At least until Sean gets home.
3. Why is it when your nails are all growing beautifully, you break one? Only one. The rest remain beautiful.
4. Last night Sean surprised me with some Ben and Jerry's- coffee heath bar crunch. AMAZING! It was so good!
5. Had such a fun time at lunch today!!! Discovered that many of my teacher friends love tacky, politically incorrect, and downright raunchy TV just like me!! Haven't laughed so hard in a while!
On that note...
6. Farting remains funny! It doesn't seem to matter how old I get, farting is still just as funny today as it was 20 years ago. Funnier maybe.
7. Living the the Houston area, I sometimes think that maybe my hair just is frizzy and nasty. No. No it's not. The last few days of beautiful weather have proven that in fact, my hair is lovely! Where do I need to move to have this hair everyday?
8. I wonder what my students go home and say about me. You know all those teachers you've had that you remember the weirdest things about? I wonder what my thing is?
9. I wonder if Sean will get me one (or more? Dare to dream!) of the beautiful James Avery remembrance rings for Valentine's Day*? They're sooo pretty! I hinted pretty seriously yesterday- and I plan on leaving the catalog out and open on the kitchen table until Valentine's Day. We'll see.
10. Uh oh! I just got a "low battery" warning. Must recharge. That means I have to get off the couch and out from under this blanket. Man. Hey! Have y'all seen those commercials for the Snuggie?
*Yes. I am one of those girls who loves Valentine's Day. I love it!!! It's just such a feel-good day! I love the cards, the candy, the romance, the mushy-ooshy-ness of it all! Love it!
Green Denim Divided Basket & Diaper Pouch
4 years ago

I watch Father of the Bride whenever I visit my sister because I don't have it on DVD. It's a great show!
ReplyDeleteFarts are hilarious!! You should see Keaton when he farts or hears someone else fart he just starts cracking up...too cute!!! I used to wonder that too about what my students would remember about me. They'll grow up and talk about who they had for 5th grade. I'm sure we'll be the cool teachers they remember good things about! =) haha!
ReplyDeleteTo answer #7 -- IOWA! I am still amazed at what Iowa does to my hair -- do you remember my hair during my teenage years before I learned to control it? Well... in Iowa it takes little to no maintenance! It is never frizzy anymore, hardly requires any straightening, and stays looking nice all day! love it!!!
ReplyDelete