First, my friend Pam is expecting TRIPLETS!!! She and her husband James are two of the most amazing people I know. Pam was my mentor my first year of teaching, and she stuck by my side when I got stuck with an after school program that was tons of work. Imagine this- she spent the night at the school with 24 kids pretending to be astronauts 1o times! James would come up to help us too. He would stay as long as we needed him!
They tried to have kids for a while, and had a few heartbreaks before they got their three little miracles! Two identical girls, and one boy!
Here's a picture of the two of us at her shower yesterday. When I saw her it was the first time since I found out she was expecting, and I just teared right up! I am SO happy for them!

And my best friend Babsy is having TWINS!! Barbara and I met in college and she is one of my dearest friends. She's a fashionable city girl with a generous country heart. She and her husband Robert are such a cute couple and Robert has been baby crazy for a long time! Barb- not so much. So, imagine what a surprise it was to find out they were expecting- and TWINS!
We're excited to find out if they are boys or girls in a few weeks. Barb just started her own blog and I invite you to check it out! There's a cute belly pic (she's absolutely gorgeous) and an adorable ultrasound too.
I can't wait to meet all these babies!

So exciting!!! Did you get a belly pic of Pam!?! Im soooo happy for her!!! =)
ReplyDelete