There are lots (LOTS) of babies coming soon and so lots of baby showers and lots of cake! I made this one last weekend, and I just love how it turned out.
My only wish is that it wasn't so time consuming... it's hard to make the time to decorate a cake with a toddler in the house. I end up staying up too late and I am a person who needs lots of sleep to be nice.
So... I think that's part of the reason my hubby would like me to slow down on the baking (that and all cake scraps he ends up eating!). And then I remembered I'm making a cake for a party next weekend, and my sister wants me to make her wedding cake. And I'm about to go make cookies for Mother's Day. Looks like I'll be grumpy again tomorrow! Ooops!

That turned out so adorable!! GREAT JOB!!
ReplyDelete