Monday, February 7, 2011

Happy First Birthday, Carson!

Dear Carson,

Dear Biggie,

Dear Angel,


I can't believe it's already been a year since you came and made us a family of three. I marvel everyday how much you've grown into a little person over these 12 months and how much you've changed me for the better. Your Daddy and I love you more than life. We wouldn't trade a day with you for anything in this world.

You make every day special and we look forward to all the moments we'll get to spend with you in your future. You are the best thing that's ever happened to us. The BEST.

Thanks for all the smiles, tears, and giggles this year, sweet little man. What a happy lady you've made me.

With more LOVE than you can possibly imagine,

XO
(holding back the tears...)

Your Mommy







































































Thanks so much to all our family and friends who made Carson's first birthday party amazing. Thank you so much for helping celebrate our special little guy, and more than anything, thank you for loving him almost as much as we do! :) We are all so lucky to have you in our lives.

Much love...

1 comment:

  1. sweetest post! happy birthday mr. carson! what an incredible family he has! the birthday party was a huge successs! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...