Wednesday, February 16, 2011

The BOB



Yep. We finally bit the bullet and bought a jogging stroller. I find this pretty comical because A- I always hated jogging, and B- I hate pushing a stroller while jogging. But... it turns out that pushing a 24 pound baby in a non-jogging stroller sucks way worse and I have to get out and get some exercise... so jogging stroller it is.

I knew exactly what would happen before we even got to Babies R Us... we were going to be major stroller snobs and end up buying the way too expensive one from the running store instead. I was mostly right. With some fast thinking Sean used his phone to do a BOB stroller search and found the pricey model on big-time sale at REI. I guess that eased our guilt about being stroller snobs. At least we didn't pay full price. This stroller just put all the Babies R Us strollers to shame. It's pretty. It makes me feel like I'm a real runner. Even though I'm really not.

And look how cute Carson looks in it!





I've used the BOB a few times now and I think I like it. I'm nervous to say more... like I'm just starting to see a new guy and don't want to say he's "the ONE" yet. I'm afraid of commitment!! Especially to running since I've given up on it a few times already. All I know is: I like getting out of the house with the baby; Carson likes getting out of the house; and crazy enough... I've actually been enjoying running lately. I must be losing it.

1 comment:

  1. we have the BOB as well...the dualie..and I LOVE IT! You hardly have to push it at all...it's a dream...maybe we could go jogging together sometime this summer. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...