Sunday, April 18, 2010

10 Weeks

My little man is growing up so fast.  Sigh.  It seems crazy that only 2 1/2 months ago he was this tiny little thing that only ate, pooped, and cried all night long.  Now he's smiling and cooing and being all-around adorable (and sleeping through the night)!


A few of his likes: eating (obvious- you don't get two chins any other way), playing on his play mat, getting his diaper changed, listening to mommy and daddy talking (he's started "talking" back), and best of all... waking up!!


Enjoy the super cute baby smiles, ignore the annoying baby talk.


It is so true... I do think my child is the most beautiful thing I've ever seen.  I am one of those parents.  But don't worry, I still love my furry son, Jet!  He has been at the dog trainer (hopefully on his way to becoming a master hunter- he got his third pass this weekend- only two to go) since Carson was born.  For Easter weekend, Sean brought him home to meet his little brother.


My three boys.  I am so outnumbered!  (Sean is working the Kramer look.)



They already love each other.  (Actually, Carson didn't really even notice Jet.)




On Easter Sunday we divided our day between all the grandmas... first we went to Nee Nee's house where Carson (and mom and dad) got spoiled with lots of Easter goodies, and then over to my mom's for dinner.  



Here's Carson with his great-grandmother, Nee Nee.



And here's one of Carson's favorite places to nap. (It's one of my mom's favorite things too.)




Uncle Justin, Aunt Jackie, and Aunt Jenni. 

I've begun to notice an annoying trend.  Does anyone want my picture anymore?  No.  Does anyone want a picture of me with my son? No.  Does anyone want to take their picture posing cheezily with my son? Yes, everyone.  Poor Carson probably has permanent flashes in his eyes.

I forced my sister to take my picture holding Carson (it took about six requests and me handing her the camera) and ended up with a pretty cute picture of Carson (what picture of Carson isn't cute?), and a horrible picture of me.  I give up.






5 comments:

  1. Jet is so cute with Carson!!! Too bad I can't stand my dogs anymore, bahahahaha!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, Carson is seriously the cutest little baby boy. You must have super milk because his double chin is just out of control. Who doesn't love a chunky baby? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the pictures, and the Video JoDee! Carson is such a happy baby! He looks adorable! And you could never take a bad picture either :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the little baby smiles! Carson is so adorable!!! and looks like Jet already loves him - so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know the feeling about the pictures! I have to ask as well! It has taken Berklie and I an entire year and a half to FINALLY take a good! You look great and I am so glad things are going well for you guys!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...