Sunday, November 22, 2009

Thankful

I can't believe how much can change in a year. Not even a year ago, Sean and I were trying to get pregnant and had no idea why it wasn't happening. I guess we had been trying for several months at that point, and I was getting pretty frustrated. Not long after I made that post (and after the urging of a friend who thought "something wasn't right"), I went to my new doctor, was diagnosed with a uterine fibroid, and had surgery.

And now, here I am, typing this while my unborn son wiggles all over in my belly. I've got a crib in the bedroom down the hall. Next month I'll be going to my very own baby shower. My son will be here in less than three months. I can't believe it. I am absolutely floored at how my prayers have been answered totally and completely.

With Thanksgiving next week, I know exactly how much I have to be thankful for. I am amazed. I can't wait to see what another year brings!

2 comments:

  1. That's so awesome! And then when he gets here you'll go into his room every night and thank God for giving him to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! I'm so happy for you...God is GREAT!! =)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...