I finally changed my google profile and email account from Lovejoy to Hale. I figure we've made it two years so far so I guess there's a pretty good shot we'll stay married for a while.
Sean's been bugging me about using my old email account and having my profile under my maiden name... so I thought I'd do him a big one and change it all over once and for all (big pain by the way).
JoDee Lovejoy is no more. So, if you see a comment or get an email from JoDee Hale- that's me! :)
Green Denim Divided Basket & Diaper Pouch
4 years ago

Hey JoDee!
ReplyDeleteEmail me when you get a chance, I need your email address.
smellslikemel at gmail dot com
Thank you!
At least it's easier than changing your liscence and SS card. Guys have it so good. You will ALWAYS be JoDee Lovejoy in my mind :) You had the coolest maiden name.
ReplyDelete