Carson is growing up so fast it amazes me! Just in the past week he seems to have changed so much!
I've made a few short little videos of Carson for Sean, I thought I'd post them for you too! Please, turn the volume down on your computer because my baby-talk voice is truly awful.
By the way- I weighed Carson at home a couple of days ago. He's 19 pounds. HUGE.
Green Denim Divided Basket & Diaper Pouch
4 years ago

I LOVE HIM!! =)
ReplyDeleteAwesome video's JoDee! Too cute! Thank you for posting them-I didn't know he could bounce and roll or even eat! I still think of him as the 2 week old baby I met once :-) I can't wait to see him again! I'll be watching the video's again and again!
ReplyDeleteLove to you all,
Aunt Stephie and Uncle Mike in MN
Oh my gosh, he is absolutely adorable. :)
ReplyDelete