Wednesday, December 31, 2008

For Sean

My husband is constantly making fun of me for blogging! Any stupid thing that happens throughout the day Sean will say, "Why don't you blog about it?"*


For example:

Me: Ouch! I just stubbed my toe!

Sean: Why don't you blog about it?


or,


Me: Ooh, this cookie is so good!

Sean: Why don't you blog about it?



Ooooh, such a smart ass!



The other night we were out to dinner at Del Friscos with some of his family (getting extremely spoiled!!) and Sean ordered this huge steak- 12 ounce, bone-in, fillet minion- rare! I think it cost $65 or something ridiculous (which is why, of course, Sean ordered it) and it was practically still mooing!

Anyway, it comes to our table and Sean says, "JoDee, why don't you take a picture of my steak and blog about it!"

So, here it is.


It doesn't look quite as big now that I see it in this picture, but believe me it was huge, and Sean ate the whole thing. Then washed it down with a huge piece of cheesecake.**


*I actually blogged about something Sean told me to. Pathetic.

**Time for a New Year's Resolution to eat less maybe?

3 comments:

  1. SO FUNNY! Heath does the same thing...also Caden (my five year old) says...everytime I am on the computer Mommy, are you blogging?

    Men...they take pictures of dead birds and stuff. Come on!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! That's a nice looking steak. . .this is FUNNY!! You guys are so cute together:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think husbands just like to tease us. Yummy steak!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...